Holy Neck Christian Church Records--READY TO DELETE
Holy Neck Christian Church was originally established as an Anglican/Episcopalian church by the vestry of Upper Parish of Nansemond County. The first church structure was built in 1747. After the disestablishment of the Episcopal Church in Virginia, the site sat vacant until the Reverend James O'Kelley established Holy Neck Christian Church. New buildings were erected on the site in 1835 and 1888. The current sanctuary was built in 1916.