Wiatt: Chancery Cause, Campbell County (Part 2 of 7)
Zoom in to read each word clearly.
Some images may have writing in several directions. To rotate an image, hold down shift-Alt and use your mouse to spin the image so it is readable.
their [remaining?] &c. It is very doubtful too whether their Suit will be decided at this time and even should it be, they cannot get their money under 60 days and be ready to go before Aug court a most unfavorable time. In my opinion however they can by no means get the money until the commissioner has reports the status of trust fund to Judge Marshall at the next full term the [Adm'r?] there being some deficiency & [illegible] to decide about proper distribution after Oct 60 days [will?][throw?] them into December and this the [weather?] (winter) would not suit them to go Ohio as before and they would continue to give us all additional trouble & expenses. For their [illegible] (I could [have?] set the time their own 16th Apl) I cannot consent to part from this duty farther. I have now given my bond and am determined to put them thro in the shortest time. Should any of them refuse to go or be refractory I will see Judge Marshall next week