Patent of Charles Little, 1765 Oct. 26.
Contains a patent from Lieutenant Governor Francis Fauquier to Charles Little for four hundred acres of land in Halifax County on both sides of Sandy Creek. The reverse side of the patent contains the following note, "Deposited by J. T. Carter of Morotock Lo. No. 210 AF & AM in the cornerstone of the U.S. Customhouse, laid by Morotock Lodge, this 11th day of October 1881 AL 5881."